Why TransFlorida School of Real Estate is the best choice for me?
5 main reasons:
- There is no software to download to take your test!
TransFlorida School of Real Estate does own its platform. You will only need a username and a password to access our system through your smartphone, your iPad, PC or Mac..
- We are a fully licensed real estate school in Florida (ZH1002678).
Your test results are automatically submitted to the State.
- We offer Live Stream courses!
From your home, your office, or from anywhere, a Licensed Florida instructor is dedicated to answering questions should you need help with the material.
- We speak your language!
Our professional staff speaks Spanish, English, French, and Creole.
- We know business! We know Florida!
Our staff includes licensed instructors with strong academic and business backgrounds in Florida. YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR PRIORITY!
What delivery methods does TransFlorida School of Real Estate use?
- Online courses: The course is provided entirely through our learning platform. Online resources are posted by the instructor to support specific pedagogical needs. A Licensed Florida instructor is dedicated to answering questions should you need help with the material. Your test results are automatically submitted to the State. Once you purchase your online course, you will have one year complete it.
- Live stream courses. A Florida licensed instructor teaches in real time utilizing a virtual learning platform. All registered students are logged in at the same time to view the lecture and to actively participate in the discussion through typing, or speaking through voice or videoconference. Each course has a predetermined allocation of time. Students and instructor are engaged in learning activities simultaneously. There is a start date and an end date.
The Live stream method is highly recommended to take the 63-hours Sales Associate Pre-Licensing. If you are confused with the materials, a live instructor is READY to help you like you were in a face-to-face classroom!
Does TransFlorida School of Real Estate offer review before the State Exam?
Yes. We offer a 4 hours review before the State Exam.
Does TransFlorida School of Real Estate charge a cancellation fee?
No, if students cancel or re-schedule at least 24 hours prior to the start of course.
Do I get a full refund if I cancel the course?
For Live stream courses, students can receive a full refund. However, a request by email, email@example.com, must be received no later than 48 hours before the course starts.
For online courses or practice exams, no refunds or credits will be given. Online courses and practice exams expire one year from date of purchase.
Tuition must be paid in full prior to the start of any course.
Do I get a full refund if I return the book?
Books damaged in shipping will be replaced. No returns or refunds on bookstore purchases including books, videos, calculators. All sales are final.
Can I transfer from live stream courses to online courses?
Yes. Students who wish to transfer from live stream courses to online courses or from online courses to Live stream courses will be able to do so upon paying a $50 fee. Live stream courses and online courses have different formats. Time spent in each cannot be transferred or interchanged.
When do I receive my completion certificate report?
After passing your live stream courses or online courses, you will be able to print out your completion certificate suitable for framing.
How does it work?
- Log in or create an account
- Select your course
- Select the delivery method (live stream or online)
- Pay through our secure system
- If online courses, you will be able to start your course immediately.
- If live stream course, you will have a start date and end date
- If any further assistance is needed please contact our friendly customer service: